|2012 dates: 8 Jan, 5 Feb, 4 March, 1 April, 6 May, 3 June, 1 July
Obs Holistic Lifestyle Fair on Facebook
Get your monthly dose of healthy living at the Holistic Lifestyle Fair in Observatory
- holistic therapists and life readers
- vegetarian, vegan, halaal, organic and ‘slow’ food
- green, ‘eco’, recycled, health and healing products
- plants, herbs and crystals
- esoteric books and world music
- unusual artisanal goods
- funky clothing, body art and jewellery, décor, art, craft…
With its enclosed play areas and special HolistiKids section the Fair is child-friendly, and even well-behaved four-legged family members are welcome!
Highlights at the Fair every month:
- free lifestyle films & talks
- emphasis on green and eco-friendly exhibits/info
- live music performances
- two DreamWeaver jungle gyms, sand art, face painting, jumping castle, cupcake decorating for kids to enjoy
The Fair happens whatever the weather at the Observatory Recreation Centre, Rawson Street, off Station, collingwood, Drake and Lower Main Roads, Observatory. (GPS co-ordinates: -33.937165, 18.468586)
Entry R10 for adults, R5 teens/students/pensioners, under-12s: free!
(The monthly ‘Count Your Blessings’ charity drive: bring your unwanted items – clothes, books, toys, tools, appliance, electronics – for donation to charity at the gate and get in for half-price.)
Loyalty stamps: get 4 stamps for separate Fairs attended and get one free entry!
Free patrolled parking is available on the Obs Village Green parking area and in the streets around the venue.
Enquiries: 021 788 8088 or 083 3329785 or firstname.lastname@example.org