Golden Hours Family Market
The Golden Hours Family Market is situated in Uitsig Road Durban North (just a block away from the Pick & Pay Hypermarket).
- The market is a fundraiser for the Golden Hours School for Special Needs Children.
- The market is situated under huge mango trees and boasts a variety of traders (craft and commercial), a huge adventure playground for children, clean ablutions and lots of safe off-road parking.
- Food stalls include those which provide breakfasts and roast lunches and North Durban Lions make fresh popcorn & candy floss.
- The school also runs a large second hand book stall.
- Other kids entertainment include tractor and train rides, quad bikes, a mini wheel and occasionally ponies.
- Opening hours: every Sunday from 10am to 3:30
- For further enquiries please contact Lyn on 083 2623693 or 031 5642350 between 2:00pm to 3:30pm